questions regarding course @Eric

Post by asuni »

I'd like to have more informations regarding the course
Marco
TPT Team

Re: questions regarding course @Eric

Post by Marco »

Hi,

feel free to ask your questions in this post so others can learn from it too, if that is fine with you?
asuni

Post by asuni »

No problem, i simply wrote @Eric as suggested by Marco in private messenger chat.
I'm looking for a "hyperspecialization" of Mack's price action method: i always looked at markets trying to go with "sharks" (using for example volume profile in 10-30min chart), so i know Mack's method works. But in my opinion the manual is just the first step, Al Brooks books are a second step, but i need to feel comfortable not with the method, by with MY trading.
You know, i don't want anymore ask myself: are u sure to enter the trade? or i don't want anymore get angry because i didn't take a winning trade.
I'm sure mack's method works fine, but i want to be sure HOW i use Mack's method. I don't want anymore have any uncertainty. I want to get bored in trading.
I'm in the right place?

Let me know
Francesco
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

Francesco,

What a wonderful way to phrase a description of the course - - Hyperspecialization.

In constructing a course, especially one that delves into Price Action, which is virtually that prices can do anything, it is very important to first become aware of and then practice the "basics". That is how the lectures were constructed, and why there are logical training segments which build on one another.

I'm attaching the Contents of the course, with written descriptions of each segment. Each section of 4 specifically trains an important aspect in isolation, and towards the end of of 4, in 4.9, the process of evaluation is reviewed, including an entire year's worth of charts. Many may want to simply jump to this, however, each lecture leading up to 4.9 should take 1-2 weeks of focus, working through the lecture, and then the homework.

The 5 series leads into real time evaluation and analysis.

So, the first portion of the lectures (Sections 4 & 5) are wholly created to develop the underlying practical and theoretical foundation of PATs and price action itself, with a specialization on scalping. Without good technical knowledge of how and why things work, the mental performance portion is difficult to develop (is it the technique, the analysis, the individual, . . . ?).

Lecture 7, which should take a month, overviews mental performance and specific drills to assist in becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable. That is the skill set - - - to take action when it is warranted.

While it is impossible to guarantee an individual's success, I developed this lecture series as a private tutoring session, which orders the important aspects and grows the talent through strong structure. Finally, the forum allows for a safe place to ask questions and receive feedback. Please read through the enclosed contents.

Wishing you a wonderful 2023 & Good Trades To You!
Attachments
The Price Action Lectures - Contents.pdf
(187.28 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
asuni

Post by asuni »

2 more questions:
1) can i access to the course immediately After the payment?
2) is there the possibility for subtitles? Like for example in YouTube where they are automatically generated.

Francesco
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

2 more questions:
1) can i access to the course immediately After the payment? [YES. If encounter issues please let us know.]
2) is there the possibility for subtitles? Like for example in YouTube where they are automatically generated.
[It was not recorded with subtitles initially. However, questions are welcome].

Good Trades to You!
grimmo

Post by grimmo »

Hi Eric,

In this course, why the 1 year of charts review is made on 5mins charts and not on the 2000tick that we are trading please, whats is the rational for this please?

And are you still an admin in Mack's forum at the same time or did you left?

Thanks
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

Thank you for the questions.

Hi Eric,

In this course, why the 1 year of charts review is made on 5mins charts and not on the 2000tick that we are trading please, whats is the rational for this please?

When working with PA it is very important to begin to see probability. The 5 minute chart has 78 bars on the 5 minute (81 in the ES). This allows for fewer permutations of events to begin to see how prices vary and becomes less reliant on other factors. Today the number of bars well exceeds 200+. If you consider that a trade can be placed on any bar, that is a lot more aspects to consider. Additionally, it allows individuals to begin to become comfortable with more than simply 1 type of chart.

And are you still an admin in Mack's forum at the same time or did you left?
Yes. I am a moderator at PATs and also provide insight and feedback there.

Good trades to you!

Thanks
grimmo

Post by grimmo »

Thank you Eric
22months of practice so far and more sim accounts blown up than I can remember.

The equity shape of my last 3 sim accounts, never managed yet to double a small $2500 with one contract but the shape seems to slowly slowly improve in my opinion. Image

Thank you for helping us to improve.
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

Thank you!

It certainly is a skill, which also means it can be taught :).

Keep moving forward & good trades to you!!