Some questions about your course

Strange

Some questions about your course

Post by Strange »

Hey fellas, Im a member of Macks forum under the same username.

Im quite interested in your course lectures but I have a question if that's ok? I wasn't sure whether to post under the other threads or make a new one, hopefully this is ok.

I work on ships and drilling rigs for about half the year, and when I'm offshore, the internet connection is horrible. Its impossible to watch videos online. Its one of the many reasons im trying to get out of it and into trading.

If I purchase the lectures, is there a way to download the videos on my PC to watch later when im offshore and/or traveling? Or are they all hosted on your website with no way to watch offline?

And what about the bar-by-bar analysis? Are you going to do this daily at any point? Your friday analysis is fantastic and I swear I pick up something from it every time. The first one I saw you guys do, it really confirmed to me that im understanding the strategy. Its easy to feel lost in this sometimes and the analysis is a great tool for comparison and review.

Thanks.
eric-pal

Re: Some questions about your course

Post by eric-pal »

Strange,

Hello! Thank you for your interest and questions.

Unfortunately, at this time the Price Action Lecture videos are only available through the website. This is to discourage copy write infringement which is especially rampant in this particular field. Nothing more than that. 500+ hours was invested to develop and record the course, and this doesn't include the initial time investment on research, initial proof of concept, etc [thousands of hours]. The recordings were developed in the style of personal and private training, and emulated the initial personal training and are available in video format (additional material was developed and integrated too).

Note, there is quite a bit of homework and study, which depending on how you can devote time, allows for you to watch video when possible, and then dedicate significant time on the homework reviewing and sharpening the concepts.

We answer questions as you may have them and there isn't a time restriction on availability. The course price, even at full price, is in my opinion a discount on comparative professional training series, exception only for Brooks Price Action which is under priced. The course currently is discounted.

The course teaches and trains individuals to first be able to accomplish similar bar x bar analysis, and then move beyond. It is a stepping stone in the advancement of skill acquisition.

The team is reviewing additional educational offerings and thank you for asking.

Hopefully helpful and good trades to you!
raymond

Post by raymond »

Hey Strange,

Happy New Year. I am a member who purchased the whole course and I am in a somewhat similar situation as you though I don't currently work on an oil rig. I have to say that the price for the course is highly discounted based on the content I've studied or already studied through. It already allowed me to see some aspects that were in front of me all along but I just did not know what to look for. It's well worth it, in my humble opinion (with no experience, you can easily loose that much on having your stop filled on a 3 contract trade). If you are eager to get out of your profession as much as I am, you probably owe it to yourself for spending the money now. Think of investing in your future self outside of a 401k... :)

I understand where you might be coming from since I can't always have my unapproved laptop and/or cell phone on me during work. I listen and or watch modules when I can outside of work. When I don't have access to my electronic devices, I go back to the homework lessons.

Most of the real work is done through the homework, I've printed out all the 2019 2000 tick charts til July (printer ran out of ink) and to see what occured prior to the blue/red arrow trades and what they have in common. Also, when I can load up NT, i used to print out a high res chart from a select trading day and cover up the right hand side, mark it up and see if I'd take the 2E.

I am taking an unconventional approach to what is currently recommended by the course but I shall ask for Eric's forgiveness for deviating from the norm.

I hope this helps your decision but I can say you won't regret it.

Best regards,
Raymond
raymond

Post by raymond »

Shorter response from me should have been: You can probably binge watch the modules for a few times with chart study during the on shore times and study charts solely with what you learned from the modules the other 6 months since the charts can be downloaded from the course.
Strange

Post by Strange »

Thanks for the quick response and I totally understand not wanting your work copied (stolen) like what happened to Mack. All good.

The $499 price is the current discounted price?

I feel like im rather close to being good enough at basic, beginner second entries to make money, but I feel like there's a deeper technical analysis of the "pushes" and "pulls" of the price action that im missing. Does that make sense? I feel like im looking for patterns rather than looking deeper into how strong a move is or if its losing steam, where other traders stops are etc.

If I go back a while and review my trades, most of my losers are because of the mental aspect of waiting and waiting and waiting then forcing a trade where there isnt one. Its bizarre and I struggle to get around it.

Based on the above, which is what I believe would help my trading (this is just opinion, no tangible proof) do you think the course would be a good fit for me? I am basically treading water at break-even want to push past this. Get a deeper understanding and help with my psychology.

Raymond, thanks for the info about homework and study and how one might better manage the overall study.
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

I understand your perspective and yes, I do believe the course will help to "fill in the gaps".

Progressing through the course helps to show you the underlying structures to reinforce what you know, and outline other technical areas which are not as strong so you have a better sense of "where are you" with respect to the larger picture.

Lecture 7 specifically is tailored to address mental performance and execution. Please do not jump to this section without working through the previous sections well. The reason is there are two gaps, technical knowledge and performance. Most believe it is a performance (mental problem), when it might be technical. The technical aspects need to be understood first.

Note, Marco does a Friday bar x bar on Youtube, which is an application of the course techniques.

Hopefully helpful and good trades to you!
_strange_

Post by _strange_ »

I just bought the lectures and will be going through them in order from beginning to end without jumping around.

If I can manage to get good at this, itll pay for itself in no time.

Thanks Eric and everyone else. Time to dig in.
raymond

Post by raymond »

Welcome strange! :-)