Course feedback

raymond

Course feedback

Post by raymond »

Eric, Marco, Taylor and Toby,

Happy New Year 2023! I wish you and your friends/families all a healthy, peaceful, prosperous new year and especially success with this new endeavor/business venture. I wanted to do a post to not only thank you but also share a bit of positive feedback for the integral educational materials. Going through this coursework and the important chart review/homework, Eric has gotten me to see an essential piece of price action which I inadvertently missed since I started studying Mack in Dec 2020. The missing piece in which I can personally relate to summarizes Eric's introductory video in which he mentioned he did not get the instructions on how to see the pictures within the magic eye book.

On my short journey, I had Mack's manual which I've read multiple of times and reviewed the 300 page charts but had a extremely hard time reconciling the way that the trend lines were drawn back then. I had no idea how that had evolved nor did I care so much for the shorter term trend lines. I felt like I couldn't keep up with today's market on a 2000 tick chart and keep pace by drawing the STT so I stuck with finding the wider channels. Sometimes I'd even change to a high time frame chart to help my cause. (Back then a 2000k tick chart reflected a ~5 minute chart.)

It was over during the last month, after loosing a few of my funded PA accounts, that I decided to listen to Eric's lectures even while I was at work and after the fourth? time, suddenly something clicked inside my brain.... In lecture 4.5 @ ~14:19 mark, Eric said, "...I want to emphasize Momentum. Momentum is first..." A light bulb went off in my head and I realized that's why micro-trends are so important! On the charts, typically, after a break of a microtrend a two legs back to the EMA lies a great 2E with a perfect SB to go in the direction of the micro trend move for a retest of the highs/lows. Also when I signed back into Mack's forum and found a post that Vladi made on December 22, 2022 with the highly probable trades which confirmed my studies. I started 2023 with trying to perfect the art of drawing micro-trends and rely on that + context to get into winning trades.

Top Pick team: Thank you for grabbing all of the charts from Mack's chart review and your endless efforts that you go to in order to breed the next generation of price action traders! Eric, thanks for continuing to give your time so generously on Mack's forum and on here to educate us. Marco, thanks for suggesting in another post three months back to me to do the bar-by-bar analysis similar to the way you do it. (It's helped a lot) Eric, Marco, Taylor and Toby: Thank you all collectively, for making "Top Pick Trading" and the posting the live trades and pursuing the next education content. Please do keep me posted when the Monthly Scholarship and Mentorship Bundle is scheduled to be pre-released.

Happy 2023!

Sincerely,
Raymond
eric-pal

Re: Course feedback

Post by eric-pal »

Raymond,

Thank you! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Great insights.

Momentum is a variable that doesn't always directly correlate to what is on the chart. In many areas, especially with respect to tick charts, it does become more apparent!

Nice work! The team will keep you updated and keep moving forward. Wishing you a fantastic 2023!

Good trades to you!
Toby
TPT Team

Post by Toby »

I'm very happy to read this feedback, big thanks Raymond! And I wish you a great 2023!
Marco
TPT Team

Post by Marco »

Hey Raymond!

What great feedback from you. Thanks a lot, I am so happy to read that and also very happy for you that you had this light bulb moment. :)

Sometimes this happens and we ask ourselves why we didn't see or understand this earlier.

I wish you a great and successful 2023. The learning will never stop, but it becomes easier over time :D