Resonance breathing

Resonance breathing

Post by Guest »

For those who are reading through the recommended material at the end of the course I’m working on the Heart, Breath Mind book and am curious to hear how the results have been. Has anyone bought the monitors and accomplished the 10 week exercise?
eric-pal

Re: Resonance breathing

Post by eric-pal »

Please note that there isn't a need for purchasing anything additionally. There are free recommended apps which are which are suggested and sufficient.

Have fun with it & Good trades to you!
chompsky

Post by chompsky »

I got the impression doing it that way can be less accurate for pinpointing the HRV?
It seems like this could be a game changer for trading and keeping a clear head while analyzing the markets, especially for taking losses and not getting tilted.
Would you say your trading improved after the 10 weeks? I’m curious to know how effective it was.
eric-pal

Post by eric-pal »

The free recommended applications, available for smart phones, work perfectly well. It simply takes a little bit of time to become familiar with the process.

Good trades to you!
Marco
TPT Team

Post by Marco »

Hey, I moved the topic to the Course forum :)
chompsky

Post by chompsky »

Thanks. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Anyone else care to chime in with their experience with resonance breathing? Or any mindfulness/meditation techniques that would fall in the same bucket? I’m curious to hear how effective these practices have been for others.
chrundle

Post by chrundle »

chompsky wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:37 pm Thanks. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Anyone else care to chime in with their experience with resonance breathing? Or any mindfulness/meditation techniques that would fall in the same bucket? I’m curious to hear how effective these practices have been for others.
I've been doing the resonance breathing for a good bit now.
For the heart-rate tracker, I haven't found a ton of use in it, but it is cool to have the data.

I very much enjoyed the book and the process of it and have found a lot of benefits to the breathing and will continue working on it for the foreseeable future.

As for how it effected my trading, I'm sure it's helped in some capacity, but that's not really how I'm thinking of things and I'm still spending more time studying than trading. I'm mostly working on taking care of myself and this is an exercise I've found to be useful.
shoikan

Post by shoikan »

Sorry for bumping an old thread.

As someone who just started Week 1, Day 4 of HBM. Does anyone position the 20 minute breathing exercise relatively close to their trading window?