2019 Trade Images Available to Download

chrundle

2019 Trade Images Available to Download

Post by chrundle »

Hey Guys,

I went through the 2019 charts and marked up every red/blue trade and saved them as individual images.
This could be useful in looking through lots of trades fast, you can also use a program like Digikam to "tag" images so you can go through the trades and mark which ones fit your plan and categorize them accordingly. I only looked at Digikam for a few minutes, but it seemed to work well enough.

It took a decent amount of time to do so I figured I'd put it out there in case it was useful to anyone else.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... kSaPoElaqD
eric-pal

Re: 2019 Trade Images Available to Download

Post by eric-pal »

Some may find this useful and thank you!

Good trades to you!
shoikan

Post by shoikan »

Thanks for putting this together. I admire the dedication to continuously review and mark up charts!
euphaedra

Post by euphaedra »

Thanks chrundle.

I am assuming this exercise and the time invested must have really helped with your trading as well?
chrundle

Post by chrundle »

euphaedra wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:56 am Thanks chrundle.

I am assuming this exercise and the time invested must have really helped with your trading as well?
It's still an ongoing process, but things are definitely improving. Going through and marking trades I want to be taking has helped solidify what I'm looking for and when. It's also nice using it as a tool where I can look at different trades easily and quickly
shoikan

Post by shoikan »

I've been doing a similar exercise of going through all of 2019 and marking up the charts. Have you compared the results to Mack's markings to judge improvement? This is something I've been doing and expect to continue doing.
chrundle

Post by chrundle »

shoikan wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:30 pm I've been doing a similar exercise of going through all of 2019 and marking up the charts. Have you compared the results to Mack's markings to judge improvement? This is something I've been doing and expect to continue doing.
Yeah, I'm currently going through the 2022 charts and comparing that to Mack's. Same here, it's a great way to learn.