Monthly based subscription

Brookie

Monthly based subscription

Post by Brookie »

I see it mentioned in the FAQ regarding a possible a monthly educational-based content subscription, is this something you're close to bringing forward?

I'm particularly interested in just "The Price Action Lectures" however for me the cost is too much currently whereas paying for this monthly is definitely more viable. Although i can certainly see the overall cost being worth it as i am a big fan of how Eric puts across information which for me is more digestible.
eric-pal

Re: Monthly based subscription

Post by eric-pal »

Thank you for the compliment. A lot of work and effort went into developing the lectures so that a Phd was not a prerequisite to understand what is happening. It is a language, and the course takes its time in developing a strong foundation to piece together many elements into a fluid progression.

One of the benefits to futures is there isn't a prerequisite of $25k to trade without boundaries. Price action works across all markets though.

Thank you for the inquiry, and the mentoring aspects are still under consideration. Wishing you a smooth path on your journey, and let us know if you have additional questions.

Good trades to you!
pivotman327

Post by pivotman327 »

Do you have a timeline yet on the monthly subscription? Waiting to purchase until I see what the options will be. Thanks
Toby
TPT Team

Post by Toby »

Hi,

We are sorry, we still don't have a time line for this product. We have another project we are currently working on, which we want to finish first to make us available for the monthly scholarship subscription.

As soon as we have a plan, we will announce it.

Best regards,
Toby