TPT mentorship bundle

Steve

TPT mentorship bundle

Post by Steve »

How much will the TPT mentorship bundle be and around what time will it come out?
Taylor
TPT Team

Re: TPT mentorship bundle

Post by Taylor »

Hey Steve,
We have not settled on a price yet or a timeline yet. We want to see if there is substantial interest in this first. Thank you for reaching out with the questions on it.
raymond

Post by raymond »

I'm definitely interested in this bundle for the future.
Taylor
TPT Team

Post by Taylor »

Thank you for the feedback Raymond! We are taking note of all of this feedback to make a determination on how we would like to pursue this.
scalptrade787

Post by scalptrade787 »

Hey Taylor, I would be interested in finding out more about a mentorship 'add on' to the PA Lectures, which I've bought already, if this is possible.
Taylor
TPT Team

Post by Taylor »

Thank you for letting us know! We are considering all of the feedback and making a decision on how to structure this in the not so distant future.
duffhead

Post by duffhead »

I am curious about this mentorship - haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else in the forum (at least that I can find) and would like to learn more about what it is, how it would work, etc. So I guess add me to the list of those that are interested.
jeredhawkes

Post by jeredhawkes »

I’m very interested in the mentorship bundle as well. I feel I’m so close to fully grasping it and I would love to get the best deal on your course. If I can score 5 accounts when I purchase a bundle, I’d buy it today! Let’s us know, you have a great product and idea here!
Toby
TPT Team

Post by Toby »

Thank you both, duffhead and jeredhawkes, your feedback is much appreciated! As of now we still don't have a finished plan for these products, but its great to see that there is an interest. We will keep you posted about the progress!